Monday 16 June 2014

Can egg shells be digested

I tried Googling but got no significant trustworthy result in the top few searches. The only reference I found is here: where the answered has guaranteed it without any reference!
Yes Egg shell is made from calcium and the hydrochloric acid that the stomach produces will rapidly dissolve it.
Can anyone provide me a solid answer backed up by solid references? I also heard from one of my friends that stomach can not digest egg shell efficiently. So when peeling an Egg shell we must be careful because as it can remain undigested, it can stick in out penis and create problem in urinating. Although it sounded ridiculous to me (isn't it?) , I am more interested in finding whether stomach can digest it or not.

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.