Friday 7 March 2014

Quail Egg

Living with Crohn’s Disease: Survey

 
In an attempt to do a little bit of my own research, I have compiled some questions that relate to people with Crohn’s Disease in order to better understand how my fellow “Crohnies” live with this crippling Chronic Illness. I have taken steps to better my own life, but I want to know how you deal (or don’t deal) with yours. I specifically ask questions about lifestyle choices as well as current medications you are taking & a bit of your family history.
All answers will never be linked to you, so be honest, fair & do the best you can! (Also, be aware that there are a lot of multiple answer questions, so you can check off more than just 1)
As a fair-warning, I may use the supplied information to share with others in my blog as an attempt to better understand Crohn’s Disease. AGAIN, this information will NOT be linked to you in any sort of way.
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey!
TAKE THE SURVEY HERE

bitterkoloa

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BitterKolaCompany.